Sunday, June 26, 2011

Beginnings and Endings

Someone who has become very important in my life recently asked me what the point was in me writing every day when I don't share it with people. Yes, writing has always served as a conduit to the deepest regions of my mind, heart and soul ... to the innermost elements I strive to protect, but yearn to nourish. And while putting ink to paper has never failed to sate these pieces of me in some ways, I've recently realized that being able to share what is created in the process may quench much more than that daily aching thirst. I'm not sure where this new chapter will take me, nor do I know what theme will unravel here, but I hope those who find me will want to follow along.

So ... to this person, who posed that question.

Thank you.

~C~

No comments:

Post a Comment